Monday, November 23, 2015

More Humans of Perry (From the classroom of Mr. Brice Hostutler)


Some days these kids in this school just get on my nerves so much. On these days, I like to put my head down and think about my future and what good things might happen when I’m on my own.

The way I carry myself screams fly, flawless, and flashy! I just love looking nice.

My phone shows me how far from the crib I am. That is important to me.


My hand is invisible to some people. I don’t like that. Some think I use my hands to disrespect people. I don’t really mean to do that. Most of the time I am just playing. I’m not a bully. On the inside I’m really a peaceful person. On the outside though, people sometimes see me as cold blooded.


I hide the real me because I don’t like to be judged. But the real me is not good. I hide my face in shame of my actions and the mistakes I have made.


1 comment:

  1. We all do things we are ashamed of. These things help us grow. Don't hide your face. Stand tall. You are a member of the human race. You make mistakes, you learn, you grow, you move on. Stand tall, and take your place among us. You belong with us. You are part of us here at Perry. We love you.

    ReplyDelete