Monday, December 14, 2015

I Left Him

Your so far, yet so close…
When I’m with him, it’s you I see…
When im looking away, yet holding his hand, its your hands i feel…
When my eyes are closed for just one kiss, its the sparks from our first kiss i feel, that make me want to stop kissing him…when he tries to make me laugh, i remind myself on how you used to do it…
Every little thing he does i see you..causing me to be unhappy..if these words i write would just fall into your hands, for you to see why i miss you so much..maybe you’d understand…its you. Its always been you…………….I left him…were just friends now, cause all i see is you. I couldn’t handle it not being you anymore. So i left. Now, I’m putting it into Gods hands..letting him lead the way, as i should of been doing from the start.
-Alyssa 

No comments:

Post a Comment